zaterdag 12 maart 2011

LATEST BUYS

Hi !
These are my latest buys, and I love them very much. I'm so happy that I bought them!! I just have them already for a while, but I can't wear them because of the weather. :( That's too sad for me. But when the weather gets better I have lots of nice clothes to wear! I'm looking forward to these days. Enjoy looking to this pictures.

Dit zijn mijn laatst gekochte items, en ik vind ze heeeel erg mooi. Ik ben er heel erg blij mee dat ik ze gekocht heb!! Ik heb ze al een tijdje, maar kan ze telkens niet dragen omdat het geen goed weer daarvoor is. :( Dat is heel jammer. Maar wanneer het weer mooi weer wordt, heb ik veel nieuwe kleren om te dragen! Ik kijk naar die dagen uit. Veel plezier met kijken.




 This is a cropped top with african print. H&M €7,95

 This is a t-shirt with a sort of a flower detail on the front of the shoulders. It's a nice pink one, one of my favourite colours. H&M €14,95



This is a white singlet with a detail on the shoulders. H&M €14,95

This a beige cropped t-shirt. H&M €6,95


This is a round sunglasses. I love this one very much ♥  H&M €9,95

This is a owl-necklace. Sascha €9,95



This outfit I have made on my mannequin. The shirt is new and the skirt I already have a little bit longer. I love the skirt very much, because he's so notable. shirt: Villa €6 skirt: H&M €19,95

So this were my latest buys. I hope you liked it!
Dus dit zijn mijn laatst gekochte items. Ik hoop dat het leuk vond!
                                                                                   


                                                                               -xx-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...